First Autumn Clothes Haul!

8:32 AM Damnorange 0 Comments


Growing up in a tropical country I don't have any experience on any weather below 20 degree celsius (around 70 degree fahrenheit) moreover anything about winter. Needless to say I don't handle cold as well as people who has been growing up in sub-tropic countries. So when Berlin start getting cold (like past this week) first time that popped in my mind are : I have to buy winter clothes soon!

I love fashion but have a very limited knowledge about it and have a complete no idea which brand that good, which brand that have low or high prices and else. So along with my room mate, that know about that kind of things a lot, we went shopping today.  

For someone like me that have no idea how winter will feels like, always lived in a bright, hot, humid country, it's actually quite confusing. I try to find any articles that have title like 'What clothes you need in winter for complete newbie' or something like that but I can't find the one that I really need. Like what to expect, what clothes that I need, what material and stuff like that. Fortunately my room mate has lived in Tokyo around 1 year so she could give me a good advice. So here are few clothes that I bought today :

First clothes that I bought is from Urban Outfitters is a sweater with blue and white stripped. It looks (and feels) so warm and it was on sale too. I really love how thick is the sweater and the wool also very soft. I bought it because I have high waist span skirt and wool scarf that really suit to the sweaters.


I then bought a light jacket from Uniqlo. It is just a really simple black jacket but somehow i just love it. It has a thin fur inside so it's really warm. The jacket is also wind proof, so it's perfect for autumn (that so windy here). I also a bought a set of their's heat tech underwear, just to try how warm it's.

Last thing I bought a pair of sneakers from Forever 21. I'm not planning that buy shoes actually, but there's a buy 1 get 1 sales and we both found shoes that we love. So yeah, it's totally worth it!

So that's all! I think I will go buy a bit more winter clothing before it's get colder. I will write another post if i do. I also put all the product's link down below (I can't find the Forever 21's shoe though, I will try to find it and put it as soon as i did). See you!




0 comments: